Homeowner Insurance

Homeowner Insurance

Your home is your castle, and you need to protect it at all times. Having a moat is probably out of the question, but Plus One can provide you and your family with the coverage you need to protect you against loss in cases of damage, theft, and personal injury.

Home Insurance Basics

Home and property insurance provides protection for homeowners against damage or loss from natural disasters, theft, and accidents. If disaster strikes your home, we will pay to repair or replace any damage, or even replace personal items that were lost, depending on your coverage. You can also purchase special coverage such as replacing the locks on your home to make sure you are better protected for future events.

More Than Just Home Insurance

Home insurance can cover more than the walls, roof, and the property surrounding the building. In fact, it provides complete coverage against loss in any number of circumstances beyond your control.

The Dwelling

Your home, which includes its structure, is protected in case of damage. This can include any built-in appliances or wall-to-wall carpeting. Water damage and other common causes can lead to huge repair and replacement bills, and with the right coverage, you will be protected from those costs.


Your home contains value that goes beyond its structure. Your personal property, such as clothing, collectibles, electronics, and furniture, can also be covered by a home insurance plan.

Homeowner’s Liability Coverage

You can try to keep your home as safe as possible at all times, but the fact is, accidents can happen for which you cannot be prepared. A postal worker or service worker might trip on your property, or a visitor could injure themselves on furniture in your home. Whatever the circumstance, liability coverage will protect you. It can also protect you against any injuries or damage that you or your family cause to other people and their property anywhere in the world. Coverage in these cases can include not just replacement and repair costs, but also medical bills and funeral costs for the injured or deceased parties.

Separate Structures

You may have other structures on your property that need coverage as well. This can include a shed, barn, detached garage, gazebo, and even your fence.

Loss of Use

Some situations may cause you to have to vacate your home and stay somewhere else. In these situations, you can get coverage so that your extra living expenses are covered, such as hotel stays and food costs that you would not have incurred had you still been living in the home.

Credit Card and Identity Theft

Identify theft seems to be on the rise in recent years, and you want to make sure that you are protected against its devastating financial effects. This coverage can also provide you with payments for any unauthorized use of your credit or debit cards up to your credit limit.

Earthquake and Flood Coverage

Make sure to include earthquake and flood coverage in your policy. That way if you suffer water damage from on outside source, such as rising flood waters or an overflowing pool, you are covered. Earthquakes can be devastating, and they are not covered in every policy. Ask your advisor for advice.

Plus One is dedicated to making sure that you feel safe and protected against all the various mishaps that can happen in your home, on your property, or even to your finances. Call today to talk about what coverage options would be right for you.


Plus One Insurance
3340 S. HWY 160
Suite 304
Pahrump, NV 89048